Cooling pads in a tunnel ventilated poultry house is the most crucial zone, from where outside air is pulled inside the house. It is always advisable to keep the typical honey-combstructure of cooling pads totally clean and free from any deposits. Partially or fully blocked cooling pads alwatys result into variety of problems associated with inadequate ventilation. Chemical quality of the water used in the circulation system is very important because dissolved salts of calcium and magnesium leads to salt depositions (scales) all along the cooling pads surface. If scale information on cooling pads is not controlled, it drastically reduces effective passage of fresh air through its holes.It also makes the cooling pad highly brittle and reduces its life.
C. P. Cleaner
is specially developed to remove salt depositions from the honey-comb structure of cooling pads in order to ensure efficient transfer of air and enhanced life of cooling pads.
Specially blended inorganic & organic descalants that are friendly with the material & structure of cooling pads.
Direction For Use
- Remove all the residual water from the circulating system.
- Empty the reservoir.
- Calculate the total cubic feet (cu.ft.) volume of cooling pads as shown below.
|Cooling Pad Thickness in Inches
||Volume calculation in cu.ft .
||Length (ft.) Î breadth (ft.) Î 0.17 ft.
||Length (ft.) Î breadth (ft.) Î 0.34 ft.
||Length (ft.) Î breadth (ft.) Î 0.5 ft.
|Take palin water in the reservoir tank @ 3lit./cu/ft/ cooling pad volume.
- Depending on the extent of the salt deposition make the solution of C.P.CLEANER as follows.
||25% conc.(250 ml. in1 lit of water)
||12% conc.(120 ml.in 1 lit of water)
||8% conc.(80 ml. in 1lit of water)
- Circulate this solution for 60 minutes through the cooling pads. Loosened scales would accumulate on the edges of cooling pads, remove them by a soft brush.
- Remove the solution from the reservoir tank.(If the solution is highly soiled,drain it out. If not reuse for another cooling pad by adding overages of C.P. Cleaner.)
- Fill up the reservoir tank with plain water & circulate for 60 mintues or till all loose deposits are washed away. Drain out all the water. Refill the tank with fresh water to circulate through the cleaned cooling pads.
- Frequency of the use of the C.P.CLEANER can be decded depending upon the hardness of water and the extent of scale development.